If you want a scholarship to pursue your PhD program in Australia, think of applying for this scholarship. The Food Agility CRC Scholarship PhD – Federation University Australia is open for Domestic Students, International Students. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Food Sciences, Agriculture taught at Federation University in Australia. The deadline of the scholarship is 1st Sep to 1st October (Annual).
Level of study
Food Agility CRC Scholarship PhD – Federation University Australia is available to undertake PhD level programs at Federation University Australia.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Food Sciences
Qualified domestic and international students are can apply.
What the scholarship covers
The university provides scholarship that includes a stipend of $35,000 p.a. for 3 years, supported by up to $10,000 p.a. operating funds.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree and subsequent additional honours degree which is graded at first class or second class (upper division) and which includes a thesis or dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake research at a PhD level; OR
- Successful completion of a Masters by Research degree that included a dissertation, demonstrating the ability to undertake research at PhD level; OR
- Current Federation University Australia Masters by Research candidate with sufficient research capability to demonstrate PhD capacity, accessed via a formal Confirmation of Candidature process; OR
- Honours equivalence, for applicants who have completed a Master by coursework or have appropriate professional experience.
The deadline of the scholarship is 1st Sep to 1st October (Annual), kindly apply on time time in order not to miss this scholarship.
How to apply
To be considered for this award, applicants are advised to take admission in a PhD or Master by Research. After that, applicants must apply for the opportunity application.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your previous degree certificate, copy of passport and other documents required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: For entry in PhD degree program, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and subsequent additional honours degree which is graded as at least second class and which includes a dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake research at a Masters level
To get more information about this scholarship, kindly contact the scholarship provider here.