Ukraine, the largest Eastern European country offers quite a number of exotic and pleasant locations which you will find interesting whether you are there to study or on vacation. With its magnificent architectural cathedrals, mountains and monasteries, every single moment you spend will no doubt be memorable.
Contact us now for admission and visa processing into cheap and affordable universities in Turkey, Russia etc: 09060294376
To its East and Northeast, Ukraine is bordered by Russia, while Belarus borders it to the Northwest. On its west borders lies Hungary, Slovakia and Poland while Moldova and Romania lies on its borders to the Southwest.
Ukraine has its official language has Ukranian, however, the Russian language is widely used in most of the big cities including Kiev, Odesa, Lviv, and Zaprozhye. Majority of the people practice the Eastern Orthodox Christianity which heavily influences the literature and music of the country. Romanians, Belarusians, Moldavians, Crimean Tatars, and Hungarians among people of other nationalities are found living peacefully in different parts of the country.
WHY STUDY IN UKRAINE?
Contact us now for admission and visa processing: 09060294376
Your consideration of Ukraine as a place to study should be guided by the fact that the ranking of the country’s institutions are on the high side.
This is because Ukraine does not joke with its educational system and little wonder its Medical Programs are highly respected worldwide. Academic staffs in Ukraine are suitably qualified, and with over eight hundred (800) institutions across its cities, a prospective student has a lot of quality educational institutions and courses to choose from.
In addition to the above, you get other tangible opportunities and benefits when you study in Ukraine. Some of these include:
- Absence of entry exam
- Affordable and relatively cheap school fees
- Payment of tuition fees only on arrival in Ukraine
- Opportunity to take up Summer Jobs during vacation for up to three months
- Possibility of being given residential permit after your study.
- You get up to 50% price reduction on travel fees as an international student
- You enjoy a modest climatic condition all year round.
- Access to well-developed diverse modes of transportation.
- You get a practical knowledge of whatever course you choose to study
- Opportunity to participate in Exchange program with other universities in countries like Sweden, Germany, Finland etc.
- You get the opportunity to explore business opportunities in Europe
WORLD RANKING OF SOME UKRAINIAN INSTITUTIONS
Ukraine has hundreds of institutions that have maintained their good academic records for years. According to the world ranking of institutions, Ukraine has a number of 1st class universities which can complete globally.
Some of these institutions are Ternopil State Medical University, National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, Vinnitsa National Technical University and Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas.
The 2016-2017 QS World University Rankings features six Ukrainian Universities while eight other universities are featured in the QS University Rankings: EECA 2016. Below are some of them:
V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Situated in Kharkiv and being the second oldest University in Ukraine, Karazin NU recently jumped hundreds of universities across the world to become the 382nd best and currently occupies the 3rd position in the EECA grading for International Students.
Taras Schevchenko National University of Kyiv
Taras, one of the most prominent universities in Ukraine is situated in Kiev, the capital city. According to the World University Rankings, Taras Schevchenko National University falls between 431-440, while it occupies the 38th position according to EECA
National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
Established in 1898, Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” has two campuses in Slavutych and Kyiv. According to the World University Rankings, the institution ranks 551-600 among world universities and occupies the 48th position in EECA
Sumy State University and Donetsk National University are two other Ukrainian universities which the QS World University Rankings captures. They both fall in the 701= positions.
HOW TO APPLY
Perhaps, you have made up your mind to apply for study an institution in Ukraine; the steps to follow are quite simple. Note the following:
- You need to apply for an Invitation letter online or by downloading the form.
- Fill the correct and appropriate information, including the selection of your desired university.
- You will be required to pay for the delivery of your invitation letter through courier services.
- Free invitation letters are however sent to some students who apply for certain courses including Medicine and Engineering.
- When you get the invitation letter, you will be required to get in touch with the embassy of Ukraine in your country in order to apply for a student visa.
- Ensure you have the necessary documents ready including your International Passport, Invitation Letter, Passport-sized photographs, Birth Certificate, Original School Certificate (which would be translated to Ukrainian at a cost).
- You need to have a bank statement from your sponsors which shows their financial capacity to sponsor your education.
- You must be in possession of a return air ticket
- Prospective student should not be above 28 years of age.
- Possession of at least 5 passes at credit level in your O’level result.
- Good Health
- All the above in addition to academic transcript from previous institution.
- Not be above 35 years old.
- All the above, plus transcript from institution where you obtained your Masters’ degree.
- Not more than 40 years old.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
For international students who desire to study in Ukraine, the following points would be of help:
- As soon as you arrive Ukraine, it is compulsory that within three days, you register with authorities in your local area.
- Your study in Ukraine commences with a foundation year during which you will learn Ukrainian/Russian language and core subject related to your course of study.
- Entrance examination which qualifies you to become a student holds in July and August.
- The Universities academic year which has two terms begins on 1st September and ends in July.
- Your success in the examinations conducted at the end of the first term determines whether you will go in for the second term.
- As part of your higher education studies, you will be required to take up work placement, during which you will gain practical experience
The decision to study in Ukraine is one which you can never go wrong with because of its friendly and welcoming culture as well as the organized educational system which makes it a suitable destination to choose for study.
Contact us now for admission and visa processing: 09060294376