UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN
Contact us now for admission and visa processing into cheap and affordable universities in Turkey, Russia etc: 09060294376
The prestigious university of Wisconsin is one of the leading universities in higher education globally. University of Wisconsin was founded in 1848, and has risen steadily to become one of the top universities globally. University of Wisconsin offers a variety of courses, with over 136 undergraduate courses, 148 master’s degree courses and over 120 doctoral courses.
Located on an urban 936 acres campus in the heart of Madison, Wisconsin, in the United States, the historic university of Wisconsinserves as the official state public university of Wisconsin.
The University of Wisconsincomprises of 20 schools and colleges. The schools and colleges are Agricultural and Life Sciences, Arts, Business, Certificate Programs, Continuing Studies, Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Graduate School, Human Ecology, International Division, Journalism and Mass Communication, Languages, Law school, Letters and Science, Library and Information Studies, Medicine and Public Health, Music, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public Affairs, Social Work, Study Abroad, and Veterinary Medicine. University of Birmingham is affiliated to AAU, URS, APLU, BTAA and WUN.
Contact us now for admission and visa processing: 09060294376
In 2016-17, University of Wisconsin ranked 53rd globally according to the QS World University Rankings 2017. University of Wisconsin was also ranked 28th globally and 21st in the United States according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2017 also ranked the University of Wisconsin as 45th in the world.
Prospective undergraduate students from Wisconsin will pay $10,488.48 for the first year tuition, Minnesota residents will pay $13,761.12 as tuition, while Non-residents of Wisconsin will pay $34,738.16 as tuition for the 2017-18 sesson. Prospective graduate students from Wisconsin will pay $11,942.32 for the first year tuition, Minnesota residents will pay $17,454.80 as tuition, while Non-residents of Wisconsin will pay $25,269.20 as tuition for the 2017-18 session.
COST OF LIVING
The cost of living in the city of Wisconsin is cheaper than the United States average. Housing is the way cheaper in Wisconsin compared to other states in the United States. University of Wisconsin offers 19 halls of residence spread across two distinct neighborhoods with some of the lowest housing rates.
The table below shows essential costs that must be put into consideration.
|Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area||$1,713|
|Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in NORMAL area||$1,271|
|Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas …) for 2 people in 85m2 flat||$95|
|Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in EXPENSIVE area||$1,143|
|Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in NORMAL area||$705|
|Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas …) for 1 person in 45 m2 (480 Sqft) studio||$68|
|Internet 8 Mbps (1 month)||£$51|
|40” flat screen TV||$380|
|Microwave 800/900 Watt (Bosch, Panasonic, LG, Sharp, or equivalent brands)||$100|
|Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district||$14|
|Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar)||$7|
|500 gr (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast||$4.77|
|1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk||$0.78|
|12 eggs, large||$2.36|
|1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes||$4.92|
|500 gr (16 oz.) of local cheese||$6|
|0.5 l (16 oz) domestic beer in the supermarket||$1.91|
|2 liters of Coca-Cola||$2.00|
|Bread for 2 people for 1 day||$2.37|
|1 bottle of red table wine, good quality||$11|
|1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar)||$49|
|1 summer dress in a High Street Store (Zara, H&M or similar retailers)||$31|
|1 pair of sport shoes (Nike, Adidas, or equivalent brands)||$82|
|1 pair of men’s leather business shoes||$127|
|Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI 150 CV (or equivalent), with no extras, new||$22,571|
|1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas||$0.57|
|Monthly ticket public transport||$59|
|Taxi trip on a business day, basic tariff, 8 km. (5 miles)||$30|
|Basic dinner out for two in neighborhood pub||$35|
|2 tickets to the movies||$21|
|2 tickets to the theater (best available seats)||$114|
|Dinner for two at an Italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert||$56|
|1 cocktail drink in downtown club||$9|
|Cappuccino in expat area of the city||$4.02|
|1 beer in neighbourhood pub (500ml or 1pt.)||$4.84|
|iPod nano 16GB||$138|
|1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans)||$0.13|
|1 month of gym membership in business district||$52|
|1 package of Marlboro cigarettes||$7|
Read also: Low Tuition Universities in USA
Applicants seeking admission into any undergraduate course must meet these requirements.
1. Grade C or above in GCSE English and Mathematics.
2. Applicants must be 17 years old by 1 October of the year in which their programme starts.
3. Applicants must write the ACT or SAT test.
Other acceptable qualifications are:
1. Three GCE A levels (including International A Levels)
2. Cambridge Pre-U (minimum three separate subjects)
3. A mix of A levels and Cambridge Pre-U subjects (minimum three in total)
To gain admission as a postgraduate student, your application has to be reviewed by the admissions tutor. However, here are some general requirements.
- Applicants must have a minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on the equivalent of the last 60 semester hours or a master’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S institution or a comparable degree from an international institution is required. International applicants must have a degree comparable to a regionally accredited U.S bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should also provide an official translation of their documents done by their schools.
- Every applicant whose native language is not English, or whose undergraduate instruction was not in English, must provide an English proficiency test score.
- Applicants must pass the required A level subjects or its equivalent.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts which are the equivalent of grades 9-12.
- Applicants must show a required level of proficiency in English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications within two years of the program’s commencement.
Contact us now for admission and visa processing: 09060294376